Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Votes are in/Days 53-56


Day 53: Animal Print Dress with Red Belt with Gold Detail from F21( Yes from F21) with Aldo Super Heels (that to be honest I can barely walk in). Perfect oufit for dinner and drinks at the beach. (Challenge Day 17)















Day 54: Didn't leave the house. The life of a graduate student isn't as exciting as I make it seem.



Day 55: Therapy and Lab. Thirft store Warp Dress. The alterations ended up costing more than the dress with total cost me around 20 bucks (awesome I know). You can't see my feet because I don't have shoes on in this picture. But to be honest, you didn't miss much. It's the same old black flat round toed shoes that have apparead frequently over the last couple of weeks. I will say this...I lost the strap for my favorite (and cuter) flats so these babies are getting a work out. (Challenge Day 18)






Day 56: Test Day. I like to dress cute and comfy to put myself in a better mood sometimes. Jeans, Orange Fitted Tee, and Black Vest finished off with Gold Flats and Tan/Orange Beaded Long Necklaces. (Challenge Day 19)


***After reading followers comments, the 90 days will just be 90 calender days. Thanks everyone who voted for my sanity over the next 34 days. ***

2 comments:

  1. OK so I always like to think the best in my friends, However as a grad. student I never do any real work. So, I spent my afternoon doing "work"/really looking to find an outfit where Katie cheated. I Couldn't find a CHEAT!! So I guess I can keep Katie on my "Non-Cheating" list for now!! Keep up the diva-ness:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz for checking and keeping me honest.

    ReplyDelete