Saturday, September 12, 2009

Days 36-39

Day 36: Therapy day. In retrospect, I should have added a pop of color (myabe using a red necklace or something). But at 6:30 am accessorizing was not my top priority. (Challenge Day 2)
Day 37: Red skirt, cream tank, gold shoes, gold earrings. *Modesty sweater not shown below*
(Challenge Day 3)
Day 38: First outfit: Professional Look with the help of the clothes swap. Black Express Dress Pants, Black Fitted Tee from F21, and Tan Jacket. Added some Gold earrings with White details (I love H&M). Gold flats from Target.
Outfit 2: Jeans, Green and Black Top from Old Navy, Black Wedges. Something cute, simple, and easy for girls night out. (Challenge Day 4)
Day 39: Old Navy Black/Red/Tan Animal Print-Inspired Dress (**$4 steal**) with Red Isaac Mizrahi for Target Sandals. I forgot earrings in my rush to catch my ride to the outlets. (Challenge Day 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment