Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Days 46-49




















Day 46: Day = Jean Cropped Pants, my "I Love Being Black" tank and Red Sandals. Night = Yellow Tunic/Dress Thingy from F21, Multi-colored necklace, Brown/Tan Earrings and Brown Flat Sandal from Urban. The recessionista/sale fiend within must admit the night outfit costs a total of $21. Score! (Challenge Day 11)

Day 47: Didn't leave the house, so nothing to report.
Day 48: Blue and White Dress with Red Sandals. I love Target...where I got this entire outfit. (Challenge Day 12)




















Day 49: Jeans, Green Stretchy Tee, Green Plaid Vest and Brown Flat with a Gold Buckles. I've been itching to wear this combo for weeks (since its a staple and I wear it all the time). (Challenge Day 13)

8 comments:

  1. here's my comment debut... haven't i seen those red sandals and the multi-colored necklace before????? doesn't that violate them challenge... naughty girl :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about these "I didn't leave the house days therefore no pics".... doesn't seem like this should count toward the "90 days." c'mon Katie, don't get slack now-- you've been doing so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, wait, wait, Tey. The original idea was (rules were) not repeating outfits (combinations of clothing pieces, shoes and jewelry), but I decided to humor Eli and not repeat clothing pieces for 30 days. But I'm still allowed to repeat shoes and accessories as stated earlier, just not clothing pieces for a total 30 days. So I did not violate the challenge :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Eli, sometimes I feel you check my blog to make my life harder. I am (possibly) willing to add days to the challenge to get to 90 days. I'm not slacking though. I mean think about the days I wore two outfits (huh...huh). Just saying. I will let the followers decided.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol- I check your blog b/c you wanted followers and thought you'd be happy to have comments since there are so many "cyberhands" being raised at once here :) I was just messin'-- you can end your 90 days at the end of 90 days :) (including the stay at home days).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look absolutely the CUTEST in that yellow dress. Beautiful, and it makes your skin glow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Eli, thanks. I did like the cyber-attention. I won't lie. I'll prob end at 90 because it's taking more and more energy to remember what the heck I wore before lol.

    Texas: Thanks **blushes**

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best blog I've seen in a minute! It makes me feel good somehow. You look sooooo cute in all your outfits and as far as I'm concerned you can cheat if you want! LOL
    :-D

    ReplyDelete