Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 35 and Chall-ung

So one of you guys actually answered the call for ideas. Miss Eli...sorry Mrs. Eli has requested that I step my game up. When asked how hard it was to go for 30 days without repeating, I apparently didn't seemed phased enough. In order to stress me out, she wants to me repeat no object of clothing.....at all for 30 days. I can repeat accessories and shoes, but not tops, dresses, skirts, pants, etc. Hmmmm....I will accept your challenge. Why? Because when you're slapped with the white glove of a fashion challenge, you must accept the challenge (and I told her if she commented I would do it). So thank you Eli for giving me an excuse not to do laundry for a month.


Since Labor Day is the last day you can wear white (well I live in Miami, so not really), I can't think of a better day to begin the challenge than the day after. Let's go, yall




Day 35: BlackMerano Dress from Target (only $10) with Loeffler Randall for Target flats (~$25) and pearl teardrop earrings from F21($3.80). You can probably guess (correctly) that this was a therapy day. Challenge Day 1 completed.

1 comment:

  1. yay! You can do it Katie.. I have faith in you & your wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete