Friday, September 25, 2009

Days 50-52




















Day 50: Therapy Day. Black Knee Capris, Blue Top from Express and Black Wrap/Vest/Sweater Thingy from F21. I originally put on a cute waist belt instead of the Black Vest/Wrap Thingy, but it created a hour-glass figure that was too much for work. (Challenge Day 14)


Day 51: Classes, Research, Supervision, Oh My! Skirt from Day actually worn as a skirt with a white tank, brown belt and brown flats. (Challenge Day 15)




















Day 52: Another Day at the VA. NY and Co skirt that I think my bff's mother gave me with a black 3/4 length button up anb black round-toed flats. (Challenge Day 16)

2 comments:

  1. lol... my mom made you pay?! shame on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She didn't I mis-typed. I was typing "bought from NY&Company" probably and then realized your Mom gave it to me. Let me correct that.

    ReplyDelete