Thursday, September 3, 2009

1/3 Done and Still Going Strong


Wow. It's been 30 days already. Interestingly enough, it hasn't been that hard...so far. I will admit I have been tempted to pull out my old favorites when I'm dressing in a rush though. But overall, it's been more fun than anything. I get to be creative with outfits: turning skirts into dresses, playing up accessories that had been banished to the lonely corner of my jewelry bin (yes, bin), dressing up for no reason, etc.

But what do you think? Of what would you like to see more? Do you think I need to step the shoe game up? Would you like to see a different range of colors in my wardrobe? Would you like to me work some trends into my outfits? Sick of seeing jeans during class? Let me know. I will accept (mostly) any challenge. Come on, people, don't all raise your cyber hands at once....

Last, I would like to say thanks for all those who've come this far with me. We've still got 60 days left. But with your help and watchful eyes, I think..I mean I know I can do it!! Today's outfit coming later this evening.



1 comment:

  1. so I think to really challenge yourself... you should try doing no repeats of any articles of clothing. Shoe & accessory repeats are okay. If you can do this though, then I think that means you're truly a shopaholic! Although sounds like you've come to terms w/ that :)

    ReplyDelete