Saturday, September 19, 2009

Days 40-44 (Challenge Days 6-9)

Day 40 (Challenge Day 5): Off to the Adrienne Arsht Center to see “The Harder They Come”. Love it!!!!! Enjoyable, interactive and they serve rum punch too. I love this dress from F21. Super simple, super cute and super cheap.
Day 41 (Challenge Day 6): Off to lab. Old Navy Shorts (clearance steal $8) and an Express stretchy tee (another steal for $6). I guess I should have admitted I am a bit of a clearance rack fiend as well.


Day 42
(Challenge Day 7): Simple dress for a long day of classes and lab. The simple outfits tend to get the most compliments though. Everyone really loved this dress and were surprised to learn I rarely wear it since it’s so cute. Got this little gem from Wet Seal like 4-5 years ago for $9.


Day 43 (Challenge Day 8): Dress like a Clinical Psychologist Day. No skirts at the VA because the veterans don’t need any encouragement. Ann Taylor Dress Pants, Express Black Dress Top with Neck Detail, and Red Flat Sandals. As I put on my dress pants from Ann Taylor, I wondered when I got old enough to shop there. *sigh*



Day 44 (Challenge Day 9): Cute skirt, Black V Neck Top and Black Flat Round Toed Shoes from Urban ($10). This skirt is oooolllllddd…like wore it in high school old. Wow.



4 comments:

  1. don't feel bad for shopping at ann taylor... they've really stepped their game up since they got that new head designer!

    love the F21 dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ash. Their dress pants are extremely comfy and practical. But I remember making fun of those old lady store (as I called them) when I was younger....now look at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A woman after my own heart! Inexpensive style! You really know how to shop on the cheap and pull together some cute looks.
    Blessings, napnatcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do indeed love a good bargain (one of the reasons my closet looks the way it does..I can't turn down a good deal). Welcome to the journey, Anna.

    ReplyDelete