Friday, September 25, 2009

Flag on the Play: Currently Under Review


So in the original blog rules, I stated that if I didn't leave the house that the oufit didn't count against me. One follower believes that those I-didn't-leave-the-house days shouldn't count towards the 90 days. What do you guys think? I am open to suggestions...in fact, I'll let you guys vote. Is it 90 days of 90 different oufits or surviving 90 days without repeating an oufit(with days I don't leave the house still counting)?


Voting closing on Monday, followers.



3 comments:

  1. hmmm.... interesting question. personally, i think you should have 90 outfits for your 90 days. when you stay in and don't get dressed, it shouldn't knock a day off your total. just pick up again the next time you leave the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could also just show us what you're wearing those days you stay in the house... unless its not appropriate.. lol! I mean, I'm sure you're stylish even when lounging, so it could still count- just post the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. I'll stick to the original plan. And fyi: I typically wear sweatpants/shorts and tank tops in the apt. I must admit, it's rarely stylish and usually not matching. I like your confidence in me, Eli. Sorry to ruin the image.

    ReplyDelete