Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Days 31-34

I'm back. The beginning of the school year + preparing for Labor Day Weekend = blog slacking. I'm sorry to keep my loyal followers (all twelve of you guys) waiting like this. So I'll cut the small talk and give you what you want.



















Day 31: Straight from work to play today. Purple Express top (steal for only $8), Black Express dress pants, Target sweater, pearl necklace, pearl studs and my ol' faithful Target black flats(clearance steal for $5). Used some jeans and some silver flats to take this oufit from therapist to Friday night chill. I would like to note that I had silver hoop earrings on with the nighttime outfit. Due to some technical difficulties (forgetting to put on earrings backs), the earrings didn't make it to the party.



















Day 32: Enjoying SoBe with my old college roommate. Relaxed outfit for a chill day. Express cut-off shorts and white halter.

















Costume change. Labor Day party. Adren B animal print dress (which I drooled over for months til it hit the clearance rack for $37...its hard to justify an animal print dress that costs over $100 bucks) with purple sky high heels from Aldo (another great steal from Aldo shoe outlet who was having a BOGO sale...so about $20). Oh yeah, can't forget the cute black-bowed, gold hoop earrings I snatched up from Aldo only hours before....





















Day 33: Perfect beach day. Coral dress with cute back detail from Papaya and flip flops.




Day 34: Orange, grey and black dress from Love Culture (Forever 21's twin sister), Black and Silver earrings and Black Express flip-flops.
**For those wondering why I have begun including prices, there has been a request for me to give details about some of my fashion steals by a follower**




No comments:

Post a Comment