Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weekly Guest Spot: Hello, my name is Brandi and I'm a Shopaholic...

I am giving my fellow Shopaholic/Pack Rat/Clothes Whores a chance to show their creativity as well. Have you been inspired to dig deep in your closet for long lost outfits? Have you started wearing that cute outfit you were saving on a Wednesday just because? If so, send me the pics and you could be highlighted.

So with that in mind, I'd like to welcome Brandi to the stage. She believes that cute outfits shouldn't just be saved for special occasions, but worn when the mood strikes. I admire her inner-Diva. She's making life her runway.
Outfit 1: Described as the "Casual Movie Outfit" but I believe the Fruit of the Loom Fruits would really appreciated what she's done with cotton.




















Outfit 2: Tinkerbell Skirt. Super cute. Now, I do believe in magic.... **lame attempt at Peter Pan reference** Also, while my girl loves heels, this was a walking outing so cute flats were a necessity.





















Outfit 3: Date night!! Looking delish in her cupcake dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment