Thursday, August 20, 2009

Days 13-15

Day 13: Lab Day so...jeans, green baby-doll like top, colorful beaded necklace and gold flat sandals. This outfit was for Matt who complained that my toenail polish (a mermaid blue green) didn't match my outfit yesterday. This one's for you. Also this outfit would like to shout out Ashley because without the clothes swap this outfit would not exist. I'm pretty sure it's her necklace too.

Day 14: My Miami business casual look. Brown dress shorts/capri thingies, orange Express wrap collared shirt, brown wedges (that practical ones from Target).


Day 15: First day at the VA. And as you can tell, I love Express dress clothes. Black striped pants, blue short sleeved dress shirt and my ugly-comfortable-I-actually-have-to-be-able-to-stand-and-walk-at-my-job black heels.


Changes clothes and goooooo...to Happy Hour. I threw on my H&M dress (well it's mine now anyway), silver Indian store earrings and silver sandals. I had about 2 minutes to change out of work clothes, so yeah this outfit is simple.

Note to self: Treat planning outfits like planning meals. If I don't put forethought into it, I end up with something easy and simple. With food, the meals usually ends up being unhealthy, from a fast food restaurant and messes with my attempts to be healthy. With clothes, I fall back on my favorite items from the typical 2-3 week outfit rotation and increase the chance of repeating an outfit and getting caught by the fashion police (my followers).

2 comments:

  1. I like the bright blue on you! Beautiful! Although I also love the brown capri outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Texas. That brown capri outfit is a staple. I don't know how I'll make it another 67 days without it.

    ReplyDelete