Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Too much for one entry




Ok so, I changed clothes a lot so I needed a second post. That and putting more than two pictures in an entry is annoying. I'll get better at using html/this blog editor though.

Picture 1: Dressed for therapy and standing next to my travel clothes. I went straight from the plane to the clinic. I'm not only stylish, but dedicated.

Picture 2: More sight-seeing. Garrett's popcorn, Navy Pier, etc

Picture 3: Day at the Lake (I wore brown leather Banana Republic sandals...I don't want people saying I'm cheating on the rules)

2 comments:

  1. how gorgeous is that LBD? Loves it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for dropping by, buddy. You know what makes that LBD even more gorgeous....that I got it on sale. I swear I get a high off of bargain shopping/finding great deals.

    ReplyDelete