Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 16-17






















Day 16: Regular ol' School day: Grey/Blue Old Navy Shorts, Green Fitted Tee, Brown flats with Cute Gold Buckle. **Gold Swirly Dangle earrings not pictured because I had to redress for this picture***
















Day 17: Off to work....Black Knee Lenght Shorts/Capri type pants, Green Short Shelved Dress Top, Green and Blue Beaded Necklace and Blue Circle Earrings.


















Costume change so I could chill with fellow grad students. Sipping wine and sitting by the pool.

3 comments:

  1. Is Day 17 top from Express? I think I have it in yellow... I love mine, but its a bit short & I always struggle keeping it tucked in. I like this look better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those tops aren't really long enough to tuck ...unless you have no torso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic on the couch. Cute!

    ReplyDelete