Thursday, August 27, 2009

Days 21-23

Day 21: Come on. Who wouldn't want this to be his/her therapist? I'm just saying.... Grey and White Seersucker Dress with Grey Chunky Saddle Shoe inspired heels from Also and a cream sweater (My high school instilled that anything less than lasagna strap would be unprofessional and I don't want my sexy shoulders distracting people, ya know?)





Day 22: Off to the practicum again. Ok, so really I had just returned from the VA and staged this picture in the hallway outside my office, but whatever. Grey pants I think I stole from Granny (Vizion shout-out), jade short-sleeved button up, my favorite earrings and black flats (cheap, but ooooo so comfortable)




Day 23: First day of school/happy hour. African print inspired skirt from H&M, Black tee, Red flat sandals, Black/Brown Circle earrings from a festival.

**Thanks to all my classmates who took pictures of these outfits. Haven't had to use the self-timer in 3 days now***

No comments:

Post a Comment