Sunday, October 11, 2009

Days 65-67

Day 65: Old Navy Dress (yeah, I bought two of them since they were only around 4 bucks) with Target flats and some shell earrings. (Challenge Day 27)




Day 66: In keeping with the challenge, I had to get creative for work. I typically avoid skirts at the hospital, but I must make sacrifices in the name of my shopaholic experiment. Skirt (that I'm sure I got off a clearance rack in high school), black top from F21 and flats. (Challenge Day 28)





Happy Hour!!!!! Animal print high waisted skirt with white tank and red flat sandals. I love this outfit. I usually wear it with red pumps or peeptoes, but wanted to keep it casual this time. I got this skirt from Marshalls for $15.



Day 67: Research calls...even on Saturday morning. At the museum in a black and white patterned skirt with black sleeveless top from Express. I almost broke the challenge this morning. I literally had to go through blog posts to figure out which black top I hadn't worn in the past 29 days.




Game time. Green shorts (it's hot down here) and a stretchy orange top. And before ya'll start calling foul, I once again had to refer to previous posts to make sure I didn't wear the same orange strectchy top (See Day 56). This is a different one. And yes, I have two extremely similar orange top in my dresser. One is bright orange and one is a more muted orange.



Change clothes and go...dancing. Saturday was like an award show. Three costume changes in total. I wore a dress I got from Love Culture. Yes, I've worn it before, but this time I added caged shoes and a bow. I attempted to wear a different dress all together but sans double sided tape, it wasn't gonna work. I love Janet Jackson and would love to be her, but I don't want to relive all her moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment