Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 60: Only 30 days left to go

Wow. Time is flying. I must admit I now have to refer to my computer to get dressed in the morning (mostly on days requiring professional dress). It's getting harder, but I am definently still enjoying the ride. It's taking a bit of creativity in terms of getting dressed for work, but I'm still doing it.



















Day 60: Focus group in the morning. Blue wrap dress with pink lacy top under (I can't have the little boys distracted by my chest). Silver flats, silver dangly (yeah, I said dangly) necklace and some silver leaf-like earrings. (Challenge Day 23)
















Change clothes and go...to the UM game. Jeans with paint splatter, Orange UM shirt ($2 Med School Shirt), Silver Sandals, and some cute orange heart earrings (Xmas gift from Cherryn). Go Canes.

No comments:

Post a Comment