Tuesday, October 27, 2009

90 Days 90 Ways: Howard Homecoming Edition: Days 80-82

Day 80: Meet me on the Yard. It's going down. Jeans, Yellow Stretchy Tee, African Wrap Top/Tunic and Fake Me Out Riding Boots. I love this top and I love these boots. I love this top because the only other person I know who has it in the US is Nicole. I love these boots because I got them at a street fair and only I paid $4 for these boots. Oh, don't forget the peacock feather accent in my hair.

Change clothes and go. Metallic Repitle Print Dress from Arden B (I'm mad because its on sale now for at least $15 less than I paid) and Black Caged Shoes. And yes, I was hurtin' em.

Day 81: Tried to go on the Yard again. Failed. Stupid rain. Jeans, Black Tee, Black Boots, and Red/Black Plaid Jacket I scooped in Montreal.

When I started this challenge, I had just bought this dress and had to save it for 81 freakin' days. Green/Grey Banded V Neck Dress by Marciano by Guess with the Caged Shoes from last night. *packing requires me to pack less shoes so yes I repeated my go out shoes twice (my feet were not happy)*


Day 82: Jeggings, White Button Up with Interesting Ruffle Detail and Riding Boots. I love jeggings. I also love fall. The colors, the clothes, spiced apple cider....

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're already this close to the end! Bravo, chica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Part of me wants to keep going and part of me...well let's just say this will probably end at 90 days. But who knows what the future might hold....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed I'm doing the same pose three times in a row. Shame, shame, shame.

    ReplyDelete