Monday, October 5, 2009

Days 57-59: Work and Play



Day 57:
Therapist by Day. Brown Knee Lenght Capris, Green Short Sleeved Button-Up Top from Express, Colorul H&M necklace I bought years ago in NYC, and some brown flats from Target.


Carnivore by Night. Went to Capital Grille to enjoy the last night of Miami Spice. It. Was. Delicious. For another meal like that I would...wait, this is a clothing blog. I wore a short sleeved dress I scooped at Target for 7 bucks. One of those designer does Target and Katie does Target clearance rack moments. I added a black patent leather belt to go with my sky high Aldo black pumps. I also went a little crazy and wore on black slender rectangluar earring with one obtuse triangle earring. I lost their mates and figured why the heck not. (Challenge Day 20)



Day 58: Jeans, Tan Sleeveless top and my H&M flats. To be honest, I wore this outfit so I could wear the shoes. I love the shoes (which truthfully remind me of couch cushions/drapes in someone's grandmother's house) so much that they get their own picture. See. (Challenge Day 21)


Day 59: Another work outfit. I wanted to add a waist belt, but figured it created an hour glass figure that would be over the top in a professional setting. (Challenge Day 22)


This outfit doesn't really count (because its a work out outfit). But I wanted to show everyone I went rock climbing because it's super cool. That's me up top ringing the bell.

1 comment: