Sunday, October 11, 2009

Days 61-64: Almost Done with the 30 Day Mini-Challenge

Please accept my apologies for the delay in posts. School's kicking my butt.

Day 61: Stayed in the house and did work. Nothing to post.

Day 62: Therapy day. NY & Co Clearance Super Steal Basic Black Dress for $10. Accessorized with Red Pumps (yes, they're from Payless and costs $6 bucks, but Payless carries wide so they're actually more comfy than anything I'll buy from Aldo/Nine West/etc) and pearl necklace and studs. Doesn't this outfit scream empathy and genuine concern (Challenge Day 24)




Day 63: Jeans and White button up from H&M. Brown shoes and accessories (H&M earrings with necklance stolen from my mother). (Challenge Day 25)


Day 64: Grey pants and Banana Republic Mock Turtleneck top in orange. I love this top. Yeah for outlet stores. I wore this with some Black Target flats. I apologize for the pic, but let's just say school is making blogging a bit difficult. (Challenge Day 26)
I'd like to add that this 30 Day Mini Challenge (no repeats of clothing for 30 days...at all) is almost over and I could not be more excited. Don't get me wrong I love a challenge, but getting dressed professionally is rough. Just 4 more days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment